Home Become a Member

Become a Member

TMAs (Trails Maintenance Assessment) ~ consist of VAST, County & Club dues.  Your TMA allows you access to over 5,000 miles of trails in the state of Vermont.  Memberships are available through the mail at:  Hartland Hill Hoppers, PO Box 105, Hartland, VT   05048 OR at Mike’s Store & Collectibles 7 days a week OR at Robbin's Sled Shop.  As of September 1, 2003, every individual operating a snowmobile in Vermont is required to have personal liability insurance.  The minimum required coverage is $25,000 for one injury or $50,000 for two or more injuries or deaths with a minimum of $10,000 property damage.  Each snowmobile must also be registered.  Anyone born after July 1, 1983 must have a Vermont Snowmobile Safety Certificate or equivalent.

Copies of the 2013-2014 VAST TMA form (front and back) are also available right here.  Just download, print, and fill out the front form, and return it to the Hartland Hill Hoppers.  Be sure to also download and read the back side of the form.  It contains important information that you, as a responsible snowmobiler, need to know.

TMA Form (front) - Click here to download the PDF

TMA Form (back) - Click here to download the PDF


Memberships/TMA's are available at Mike's Store & Collectibles 7 days a week!

Memberships are also available at Robbins Powersports Monday - Saturday!

Last Updated (Sunday, 27 December 2015 16:57)

Login Form

Web Site Counters

Visits total:22832
Impressions total:104724